- Admission to Pre-School/Montessori Classes takes place through out the year on a first come first serve basis due to limited seats.
- We offer three years Montessori Programme starting from Play Group, Junior Montessori and Advance Montessori.
- A child can be admitted from the age of 3 years plus to 5 years plus.
- For Montessori Classes an informal assessment is conducted with an interview with the parents/gruardians. Our Programme mostly relies on interest and time commitment of parents.
- We will offer a seat to the child after being certain that the parents understands our programme and make a commitment to assume a partnership role with the school in the interest of the child.
- After admission confirmation parents are required to submit Form-B of the child along with admission form.
- There is no written assessment are entrance test for children at the Play Group and Junior or Advanced Montessori. Children wishing to enter Grade I to Grade IX must pass a school assessment test before being considered for admission. After admission confirmation the student must submit the School Leaving Certificate from the previous school and Form-B with in 10 days otherwise the admission will be deemed to canceled.
A candidate seeking admission in the college section has to follow the following criteria/rules.
- The candidate must be eligible for admission to 1st year as per criteria of the BISE Mardan.
- He/She is required to apply for admission on prescribed form only.
- The candidate must bring his/her parents/guardians at the time admission.
- A candidate having D Grade in matric is not eligible for admission.
- Students are required to deposit at least 20% of the total annual charges in advance for admission confirmation.
- For an academic year payment of total annual charges are compulsory irrespective of the tenure spent by the student in the college.
- It is to be noted that total annual charges must be paid before processing for examination to the BISE Mardan.
- A student absenting from school/college for six consecutive days are ten days in a month without permission through written application will be struck off from the school/college rolls and will be allowed for re-admission along with payment of fine and re-admission fee of rupees 2000/- and on assurance of parents.
- Re-admission is allowed only once in an academic year.
Documents Required for Admission in College Section
- Matric DMC (Attested Photocopy)
- Character Certificate from the school last attended.
- Four Passport Size Photographs with white background.
- Domicile Certificate.
- An affidavit of conduct on stamp paper.
- Parents/Guardians CNIC Photocopy.
|Note:||A student seeking migration in 1st year or in second year from another institute/board is required to submit migration certificate with College Leaving Certificate.|